【HQSP EDM】(Taiwan invention patent: I229622)
The High Quality Super Polishing Equipment can be equipped with all of the CNC EDM to become a HQSP EDM
- Substantially Increase Luster's Surface Area Limitation.
- The maximum working surface area for a conventional machining is only up to Ø 30 mm diameter (Ra=0.12μm ~ 0.2μm) approximately. However the maximum working area for HQSP reaches 400cm² and creates a Rmax=1 ~ 3μm surface roughness.
- Apply Graphite Electrode for Luster Machining.
- A graphite electrode applied for fine finish machining usually causes too much wear, and is difficult to achieve uniform and fine surface of mold. HQSP features outstanding dispersion performance, permitting luster effect machining accomplished easily.
- Increase Fine Machining Speed.
- The time required for luster effect machining on HQSP is only 1/2 - 1/5 of that on a conventional machine.
- Decrease Surface Cracking.
- Cracking depth on a surface machined by HQSP is greatly reduced when inspected by a microscope, which also provides an increased rustproof capability. The hardened structure under the surface with a luster effect machining is uniform, which saves time and efforts in manual polishing operations.
- Mobile phones and related accessories.
- Twin color parts.
- PDA keys, digital cameras, and CD players.
- 3C products such as notebook, TV, Screen of audio box.
- Deep flake workpieces.
- Portable game.
- Backlight panel.
- Taipei Int'l Mold & Die Industry Fair (2018)
From August 29 to September 1, 2018 of Taipei Int’l Mold & Die Industry Fair,Read More
Co-organized by Taiwan Mould Association / Taiwan Additive Manufacturing Association / Chan Chao International...
- Aerospace Machining Exhibition (2018) (Transferred to Taichung Industrial Automation Exhibition 2019)
From July 5th to 9th, 2018, Aerospace Machining Exhibition was the only aerospace exhibition in Taiwan. The organizer is the United Daily News Economic Daily. The exhibition location is at the "Taichung...Read More
- International Exhibition Catalogue Exhibition in Thailand (2018)
YIHAWJET participate in the " 2018 INTERMACH &SUBCON catalogue Exhibition " through Taiwan External Trade Development Council (TAITRA) to promote EDM machines. Exhibition Date&Location:...Read More